YOUTH IN TRANSITION
ICD’s Work Readiness and Career Pathways Programs prepare young adults to succeed in their educational and employment pursuits. Students benefit from one-on-one and group counseling, hands-on work readiness and occupational skills training programs, and real-world work experiences. ICD's programs help young adults to enter the workforce with confidence and set them on a path to advancement.
Students develop practical soft skills, explore a wide range of career options, and build self confidence which prepares them for long-term job success.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Out of school youth ages 16-24 in need of educational and employment supports.
- Young adults transitioning from school to work.
- High school aged youth who wish to explore options for work.
- Young adults with legal issues needing alternative programs.
- People with limited work history.
Learn more about ICD services for Youth in Transition:
To learn more or for a free consultation,
please contact us at 212-585-6033.